Eyebrook Day Permit & Boat Rates 2022
Call the Eyebrook Lodge 01536 770264
Read Our Fishery Rules – Click Here for Rules
2022 Season 4th March ~ 31st October
PRE-PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS: To enable the fishery staff to have more time to interact with their customers when they arrive at the fishery, reduce queuing at the lodge & unfortunately to prevent “No Shows” we will be asking you to prepay at the time of booking.
- We will be asking for payment at the time of booking if your visit is within the next 4 weeks.
- If your booking is further away than 4 weeks the fishery staff will take your booking & will contact you 2 to 3 weeks prior to your visit to arrange payment.
- If the fishery cancels your visit due to any reason, a full refund will be given
- If you cancel your visit up to 24 hours prior to your visit, the fishery will provide a full refund
- If you fail to notify the fishery that you wish to cancel or are a “no show” no refund will be issued
- Permits & receipts will be at the booking in area for you to pick up on arrival
- Staff working the pontoon will allocate your boat number
- Organisers for Angling Clubs, Associations, Competitions need to contact the lodge to enable us to arrange your group booking & payments.
- Group discounts are available when booking 5 or more boats, contact the lodge for details
- A junior may share an adult’s permit
- No permit has a time restriction, you come along & choose the best permit to suit your availability.
- All our permits offer a catch & release option.
- Angling Clubs, Competitions, Group discounts available when booking 5 or more boats
- Float Tubing allowed, No launch fee
- 2, 3 & 4 Day Fishing Break Packages available
|1 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£19.50|
|2 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£22.50|
|3 Fish Kill + Catch & Release New For 2022||£24.00|
|4 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£25.50|
|5 Fish Kill + Catch & Release New For 2022||£27.50|
|6 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£29.50|
|Last 4 Hour Permit – 1 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£10.50|
|Fly Fishing For Pike – Limited to 5 Boats Per Day||£19.00 + Boat Hire|
Visit our stocking policy page to see how the stocking policy of 25,000 trout returned a 2021 fishery rod average of 4.5 Stocking Policy
- 26 Boats & 2 Wheely Boat (we can for competitions increase the number of boats to 35)
- Boats available from 8.30am
- Wear the Kill Cord provided for emergency engine stop
- Lifejackets to be worn at all times, you may wear your own or FM(UK)Ltd will provide lifejackets.
- No Boats Allowed Out If forecasted Wind Speed of 25mph plus is expected.
- Dogs Allowed in boats but they must be wearing a dog life jacket.
|Full Day Boat 2 Rods||£24.50|
|Full Day Boat 1 Rod||£19.00|
|Part Day Boat Morning or Afternoon 2 Rods||£15.00|
|Part Day Boat Morning or Afternoon 1 Rod||£13.50|
|Wheely Boat All Day||£17.00|
|Wheely Boat Part Day||£10.00|
|Last 4 Hour Boat, perfect for fishing the evening rise|
|Last 4 Hour Boat||£10.00|