Draycote, Eyebrook, Thornton Covid-19 Update 13th June 2020
With the government easing lock down restrictions further we will from Monday 15th June be able to have our lodges / shops open again, although restricted access, details below:-
- To prevent queuing at the lodge we will continue to ask anglers to pre book & prepay for their bank & boat visits via debit /credit cards with permits & your receipt posted outside the lodge next to where you book in. Hand sanitiser provided.
- Maximum 2 customers in the shop
- Shop customers will be required to observe government social distancing guidelines
- Everyone entering the shop will use the hand sanitiser provided
- Shop access restricted if possible, to tackle purchases
- Credit or Debit card payment for purchases preferred
- Staff working the lodges / shop will be wearing face shield or masks when dealing with customers.
- Gutting Room will remain closed
No changes currently to our guidelines relating to boats, we are due to review them again next week, any changes we will issue a further update.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their understanding during these difficult times.
I would ask you to ensure you remove all litter from the boats, empty drink cans, sandwich wrappers, plasters etc & place them in the bins provided.
The risk from COVID-19 is still there my staff shouldn’t be picking up your litter.
Draycote 01788 812018
Eyebrook 01536 770264
Thornton 01530 230807